Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our greatest conference yet

The annual conference, PROFETAS LEVANTAOS is scheduled for April 9-11. Tommy Tenney will be among our guest speakers. Also, Isaac will be giving a concert and ministering during the conference. We look forward to this event with much anticipation. Each year it is bigger and better, and this year should be no exception. We are anticipating about five thousand people to attend.

This is the theme song that Isaac wrote along with Abraham Plata, in honor of the conference. It speaks about Gods favor over our lives:


I'm overwhelmed by the greatness of your inheritance
That infinite love that I cannot begin to understand

I can't conceive the pain that you paid
or that cold steel that trespassed your skin

I'm overwhelmed at the obedience you gave
In each and every one of your waking days

And now before my eyes the truth is revealed
That your merit has turned in favor of me


////Next to you, Jesus////


You cover me with your kisses
your favor embraces me
your merit is mine
your holocaust gave it to me


////Next to you, Jesus////


Your merit turns in favor of me...






No comments: